At the auto show in Shenzhen showed the biggest pickup Great WallJune 3, 2019
The biggest Great Wall pickup from the P-series, which debuted at the China Auto Show, will become a global model.
In China’s Shenzhen, on June 1, the international auto show opened its doors, one of the “exhibits” of which was the serial pickup of the Great Wall P-series, which is considered the biggest pickup of the brand. The company is going to sell its new product worldwide. To this end, Great Wall enterprises are going to produce over 200,000 such cars every year. The number of modifications of the novelty will satisfy any client request – from the cargo version with a single cabin to a luxury pickup.
All off-road versions of the Great Wall P-Series pickups will receive a multi-link rear suspension, as well as locking of all differentials. Modifications of “by-the-case” will be equipped with a continuous rear axle, monodrive and spring rear suspension.
Motor gamma of the novelty will be represented by gasoline and diesel engines with a return of 180 to 240 horsepower. A couple of them will be an eight-speed “automatic” from the ZF or the manual six steps transmission. The basis of the New Wall pickup truck was an innovative platform: with it you can equip cargo off-road vehicles with an all-electric power plant, as well as a third-level autopilot. According to preliminary forecasts, 109,900 yuan will have to be paid for the most affordable P-series pickup in Chinese car dealerships
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera accelerates to almost 322 km / h
- Peugeot began accepting orders for new crossovers 2008 and E-2008
- Tesla autopilot is far from ideal: the car drove on its own on the oncoming road
- Off-road vehicle from millionaire SCG Boot showed in all its glory on a trip through the desert
- Crossover from BYD “in the style of Mercedes-Benz” was shown in new photos