At the auto show in Seoul showed rendered Renault ArkanaMarch 29, 2019
A copy of Arkana debuted as Samsung. The Korean model has so far been presented in the status of a concept called XM3 Inspire.
At the motor show in Seoul showed a copy of Renault Arkana, which will be on sale in the Korean market. So far, the cross-coupe exists only as a concept – by the way, it already has the name “Samsung XM3 Inspire”. The developers do not disclose any details about the future novelty. However, judging by the appearance of the concept car, renamed Renault Arkana will differ little from the Russian version of the model. From the original XM3 called new bumpers with other inserts, a modified vyshtampovok geometry at the bottom of the door, as well as other taillights.
In the Korean auto show a copy of the “Arcana” under the Samsung brand will appear only in the first quarter of 2020. The new SUV will be on the conveyor belt of the Renault Samsung plant in Busan.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November