At the auction will sell a personal convertible Princess DianaJanuary 27, 2020
In the early spring of this year in the UK put up for sale convertible Audi 80 1994 production year, which belonged to Princess Diana.
It is known that at the height of her popularity, Princess Diana drove this particular Audi 80 Cabriolet, turning it into one of the most photographed cars of this time. The German corporation later admitted that the model’s sales volume doubled when Diana was spotted driving their open-top models.
It should be emphasized that the Audi 80 Cabriolet was launched in 1994. And now the car remains in excellent shape, although its mileage is 22,000 miles (35,000 km). The convertible is equipped with an atmospheric power unit with a volume of 2.3 liters with a capacity of 133 and a torque of 186 Nm. The engine operates along with a 4-speed automatic transmission.
After Princess Diana, the owner of this convertible in the 80s was the English TV presenter and publisher Ian Campbell Dale, and after that he changed hands several times as an exhibit of various private collections. This Audi 80 Cabriolet will be auctioned in Birmingham on March 28 this year at a cost of 35,000 to 40,000 pounds
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network