At the auction will be sold a collection of cars from Japanese manufacturersJuly 24, 2019
It will include two Lancer Evolution with a modification of Tommi Makinen.
Already at the beginning of the next month, on August 3 and 4, the Classic Car Auctions auction will take place. On it is planned to sell a collection of 12 cars of rare models from Japanese manufacturers.
It is worth noting that the greatest interest for motorists are the two units of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, which are modified Tommi Makinen. The modification is named after the Japanese rider Tommy Makinen, who won the world rally championship four times, driving this car.
In this version there is a large spoiler and Recaro seats. Calling the cost of the model, the experts give an offhand about 20 thousand pounds. However, at the beginning of the auction price will increase markedly.
The collection is, and Nissan Skyline GT-R. The car is represented in blue Bayside Blue and has 34 body. The same model is famous for its appearance in the movie “Fast and the Furious.” Experts believe that the car is in fairly good condition and was not used very often. This is evidenced by the safety of most parts of the machine in a beautiful form.
Also at the auction will be sold one of the 1000 copies of the Subaru Impreza WRX STI.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers