At auction put up luxury cars of the son of an African dictatorSeptember 30, 2019
Expensive supercars will be sold on September 29 at an auction in Switzerland.
According to Reuters, 5 luxury cars owned by the son of Theodorino Obiang Ngem will be auctioned in Geneva on September 29, which is organized by the auction house Bonhams. Note that Ngema is the vice president and son of the ruler of the ruler of Equatorial Guinea.
The collection, which can now be seen in one of Geneva’s golf clubs, includes 7 Ferrari cars, 3 Lamborghini cars, 5 Bentley, Maserati and McLaren. Also, motorists are offered a unique Lamborghini Veneno Roadster, which is released in a limited edition of only 9 copies. You can get at least 5.2 million francs for it. On the hood of this car are the initials Ngema. Another notable item is a Ferrari limited edition car, the LaFerrari hybrid racing supercar.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer