At auction in the United States bought a Honda with a mileage of 1,300,000 kmAugust 17, 2020
In the USA, an unusual “cue ball” was sold at the popular Copart auction. We are talking about the 2013 Honda CR-V crossover, which covered 814,502 miles in 7 years, which is more than 1.3 million km.
the car went under the hammer for only $ 700. Apparently, it was the mileage that influenced the price, since the car itself is fresh, and its damage is not very serious.
As you can see in the photo, Honda suffered only attachments – the bonnet, radiator grille, headlights, bumper and fender. Otherwise, the crossover is in perfect order.
As for the wear and tear of the car, it looks pretty decent. The impressive mileage is indicated only by yellowed headlights, a dirty interior and “worn out” rims. It is noted that the car had only one owner.
Under the hood of this Honda CR-V is a 2.4-liter petrol engine that is docked with an automatic transmission and four-wheel drive. Car produced in Canada.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV