At auction in the United States bought a Honda with a mileage of 1,300,000 kmAugust 17, 2020
In the USA, an unusual “cue ball” was sold at the popular Copart auction. We are talking about the 2013 Honda CR-V crossover, which covered 814,502 miles in 7 years, which is more than 1.3 million km.
the car went under the hammer for only $ 700. Apparently, it was the mileage that influenced the price, since the car itself is fresh, and its damage is not very serious.
As you can see in the photo, Honda suffered only attachments – the bonnet, radiator grille, headlights, bumper and fender. Otherwise, the crossover is in perfect order.
As for the wear and tear of the car, it looks pretty decent. The impressive mileage is indicated only by yellowed headlights, a dirty interior and “worn out” rims. It is noted that the car had only one owner.
Under the hood of this Honda CR-V is a 2.4-liter petrol engine that is docked with an automatic transmission and four-wheel drive. Car produced in Canada.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV