Aston Martin will revive a native of Jaguar Land RoverJune 23, 2020
Kenneth Gregor, the former CFO of Jaguar / Land Rover, was appointed as CFO.
Kenneth Gregor, formerly CFO at Jaguar / Land Rover, was appointed Aston Martin’s new CFO. It is expected that the new leader will be able to revive sales of the 107-year-old brand. In the future, Gregor will have to reorganize the company.
It is expected that in the near future Aston Martin will undergo a reduction in jobs and the production of sports cars, which for the past few months has experienced great difficulties due to the outbreak of coronavirus. Subsequently, the company management hopes to expand the model line.
Recall that in October 2018, Aston Martin shares fell sharply in price from £ 19 to 70 pence. After that, the company began reshuffle. Since August 1 of this year, the brand will be headed by the former head of Mercedes-AMG, Tobias Moers.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network