Aston Martin will offer a Vantage AMR with a manual transmissionApril 29, 2019
The company has released a teaser with hashtags #AstonMartin #VantageAMR. It shows that the model will come with three pedals, which means that it will be equipped with a manual transmission.
New Aston Martin Vantage AMR is under development. According to rumors, it can hit the public with its performance in the coming days.
Details are not disclosed. According to rumors, the manual will be seven-speed. She will use some parts from the automatic transmission that the V12 Vantage S is equipped with.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan