Aston Martin will offer a Vantage AMR with a manual transmissionApril 29, 2019
The company has released a teaser with hashtags #AstonMartin #VantageAMR. It shows that the model will come with three pedals, which means that it will be equipped with a manual transmission.
New Aston Martin Vantage AMR is under development. According to rumors, it can hit the public with its performance in the coming days.
Details are not disclosed. According to rumors, the manual will be seven-speed. She will use some parts from the automatic transmission that the V12 Vantage S is equipped with.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network