Aston Martin Valkyrie will get 1,160 horsebacks from a hybrid with a 6.5-liter engineMarch 1, 2019
Supercar from the famous brand will be one of the most important models of the company in modern history. The model is incredibly technological, and developed using the technologies of many companies.
Aston Martin Valkyrie will be able to develop up to 1,160 horsepower and 900 Nm of torque. This is already confirmed information from the company. As the power unit will be used the most powerful aspirated V12 engine with a displacement of 6.5 liters. The motor is able to spin up to 11,100 rev / min, but the maximum power is reached at around 10,500 rpm.
“Red Bull Advanced Technologies, Cosworth, Rimac and Integral Powertrain Ltd. were very important partners in transmission design. We have already been able to create a hybrid system that fully complies with environmental standards, as well as ready for the first tests on real prototypes. ”- noted David King, vice-president of Aston Martin and specialist in special vehicles operation.
Of all the total power, 1,000 horsepower and 740 Nm of torque are accounted for by the internal combustion engine, the rest of the power (160 hp and 280 Nm) comes from a modern electric motor.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York