Aston Martin to release 25 James Bond collectible carsSeptember 20, 2020
Manufacturers of the automobile concern Aston Martin will show a limited edition of James Bond collectible cars.
A total of 25 cars will be produced. Each model will be priced at $ 3.5 million. The developers have no doubt that private owners of luxury models, who are fond of collecting and purchasing them for the soul, will want to become the owners of the limited collection.
Expensive painting will become a feature of the appearance. Thus, it will take over 400 hours to paint one car. Under the hood, a conventional motor will be registered, working in tandem with a manual transmission.
The brand’s engineers promise to organize a test drive of the cars in the near future in order to attract potential customers by posting a video on the Internet. According to preliminary data, the production of cars will be organized in early 2021. However, it is possible that several models will be assembled by the end of 2020.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars