Aston Martin spoke about the special series Project 003February 22, 2019
Aston Martin Project 003 is a mid-engined hypercar. It can be presented at the Geneva Motor Show. The model will be launched into production as part of a special series, which will include 500 cars.
The serial version, as one would expect, will receive other name. Aston Martin Project 003 is designed to combine “best-in-class dynamics on the road and on the track,” for which the company has developed the lightest design, active aerodynamic body kits and active suspension.
Under the hood will be a hybrid system, which will include a turbocharged gasoline engine. Specifications do not yet reveal. Aston Martin notes that when developing Project 003, engineers took into account the fact that the hypercar will be used not only on the track. It even provides storage space for luggage.
Aston Martin Project 003 will be offered in all major markets. It will be released with both right and left-hand drive. The first deliveries to customers are scheduled for 2021. Information on prices has not yet been disclosed.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions