Aston Martin revealed its first DBX crossover on videoAugust 20, 2019
The British brand decided to fuel interest in its own crossover. An official video clip has appeared on the web, made in the style of a splash screen for James Bond films. The production version is due to appear in 2020.
The press service of Aston Martin is actively preparing for the presentation of its own crossover. The first brand model in this class should become a real star in the model line. A model called DBX will be presented in December 2019 as part of a special event, but for now, marketers have decided to fuel interest by releasing a new video.
Judging by the video presented, the production version of the Aston Martin DBX will be similar to the concept model shown in 2015. Now the crossover is being tested in different parts of the world, including beyond the Arctic Circle and on the highway in the Nurburgring.
While the exact characteristics are unknown, but a 4.0-liter V8 turbo engine, capable of developing up to 600 horsepower, will have to be used as a power unit. In addition, a “charged” version with a 5.2-liter V12 engine with a capacity of up to 750 horsepower will be presented.
Sales of the production version of the Aston Martin DBX should begin next year.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages