Aston Martin publishes last DBX teaserJuly 3, 2019
The company is moving to the final stage of development of the Aston Martin DBX. The crossover was shown on one of the last teasers, where it moves along a road in the woods. It is expected that the Aston Martin DBX will be unveiled in the coming months. This can happen at the Frankfurt Motor Show in mid-September.
The model is built on the same platform, which is also used sedan Lagonda. She will form the basis of new electric crossovers. The engine line will include a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 from Mercedes-AMG. It generates 510 hp (375 kW) and 685 Nm of torque. At first, he will be the only choice. Later V12 will join it, the appearance of a hybrid version is quite possible.
Build Aston Martin DBX will begin in the first half of next year. 5,000 crossovers will be produced annually. Production is limited to ensure the exclusivity of the high-performance model.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells