Aston Martin is testing its first crossover in the winterMarch 11, 2019
Aston Martin showed winter tests of its first serial crossover called the DBX in Sweden. The corresponding video was published on the official YouTube channel of the English brand.
The product model, in contrast to the two-door prototype, presented in the spring of 2015 at the Geneva Motor Show, will receive a four-door body. Novelty will compete with Bentley Bentayga, Lamborghini Urus, Porsche Cayenne and Maserati Levante.
The basic version of the SUV will get a four-liter twin-turbo V8 engine produced by Mercedes-AMG with a capacity of about 600 horsepower. The top version will be equipped with a 5.2-liter V12 engine with two turbines, issuing 750 horsepower.
The premiere of the crossover will be held in the fourth quarter of 2019. Car assembly will be set up at a new plant in St. Atlane (Wales), where more than 700 jobs will be created. Production of the crossover starts in early 2020. At the same plant will produce electric cars Aston Martin.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious