Aston Martin is seen on the set of a new Bond movieJune 7, 2019
In the new film about agent 007, which will be released in 2020, the classic Aston V8 Vantage will be removed, as well as the electric Aston Martin Rapid E
In the new James Bond movie, which will be released in 2020, the classic Aston Martin V8 Vantage will be shot. The car was spotted during the shooting of a painting in the north of Norway – the video was posted on YouTube.
One of the episodes of the new movie, which bears the working title of “Bond 25”, is filmed on the Atlantic Road, which is considered one of the most beautiful highways in the world. There is also the famous Storsezandet Bridge, also known as the “Bridge to Nowhere”.
Earlier it became known that in the next James Bond film, the main vehicle of Agent 007 will be the first Aston Martin electric model – Rapid E. The idea of using a fully “green” car belongs to director Kary Fukunage, who is an active environmentalist.
Recall that in the previous James Bond film “007: Spectrum” the super agent car was a DB10 supercar specially designed for the painting. A total of 10 cars were produced, but after the shooting only three of them survived – the rest were broken during the performance of the stunts.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires