Aston Martin is not looking for new investorsDecember 7, 2019
On the eve of the British press announced the interest of the Canadian billionaire Lawrence Stroll to purchase a large stake in Aston Martin. It has been suggested that if Lance Stroll’s father becomes a co-owner of the company, the next step could be an alliance between Aston Martin and the Formula 1 Racing Point team.
On Thursday at the opening of the new Aston Martin plant in Wales, Andy Palmer, the head of the British company, said he could not comment on the rumors, since the shares were traded on the stock exchange, but noted that the company was not looking for new investors: “We are definitely not actively looking for others investors who could join us. However, this does not mean that such an investor cannot appear. ”
At the same time, Palmer added that Aston Martin is pleased with the cooperation with Mercedes, thanks to which the British company has access to German technology: “Given the current state of the company, this is a rational path to success.”
- Hyundai Extends Warranty for Over 1.2 Million Cars Worldwide
- Volkswagen wants to use synthetic fuel for ICE
- The first images of the new Kia Stinger are presented.
- Automakers are missing $ 100 billion due to coronavirus
- Virtual Volkswagen Golf GTI with demonic body kit will become a real car