Aston Martin DBX will receive a special versionFebruary 24, 2020
It is noteworthy that a special version of the new crossover appeared before the first production cars began to reach customers.
British Aston Martin is going to release a special version of its new crossover DBX, pre-orders for which they began to take recently. The automaker is so confident in the success of its new car that it already offers improvements for it. It is already known that he will borrow some options and elements from the DBX Q model – this concept car will be presented at the Geneva Motor Show.
In a press release, the British company is positioning a special version of DBX as custom-made. Three different levels of updates will be available to customers, the maximum of which will allow to fully individualize the car. If we talk about the concept car DBX Q, it will be a triumph of a dark shade.
In addition to the 22-inch wheels with a brilliant effect, the car body is made in a satin version of Xenon Gray, it has carbon fiber elements.
But the interior has significant changes from the production version of the DBX. A special place here is occupied by the central panel of carbon fiber, which takes several days to produce.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos