Aston Martin DBX shown on live shotsOctober 22, 2019
The new British crossover received an exclusive color and looks like a more stretched version of the DB11.
Spy shots of the Aston Martin DBX appeared on the Web – the first crossover of the British brand, which closed presentation took place in Moscow a few days ago. On them, the model appeared without camouflage, which made it possible to make out a novelty.
In the front you can note the already familiar Aston Martin DB11 supercar radiator grille and headlights. In addition, the novelty received an unusual color that looks either pink or purple, depending on how you look at it.
It is known that under the hood of the crossover V8 is located with a return of about 550 hp. power and 700 Nm of torque. It is possible that later the novelty will be equipped with a top-end power plant – a 5.2-liter V12 with two turbines, the power of which will be 750 hp.
- Detroit International Auto Show postponed to September 2021
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing