Aston Martin DBX recalled itself againSeptember 18, 2019
A new series of spy photos shows the model during testing in the Nurburgring. Apparently, DBX is almost ready for the world premiere. The crossover has successfully proved itself when cornering at high speed. Body rolls were minimal.
Aston Martin DBX will receive a high-performance brake system. For the Nurburgring, Pirelli P Zero 325/35 / R22 tires are used, and a spoiler is installed on the roof, which complements another rear spoiler – on the tailgate.
Specifications have not yet been disclosed. According to rumors, he will use a Mercedes-based V8, as well as a 5.2-liter V12 from Aston Martin. A less powerful version will be presented first, and the V12 engine will be released later – during the life cycle of the model. The company also promises to do its best for the “drift mode” of the Aston Martin DBX.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey