Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Concorde edition getting readyNovember 24, 2019
On November 26, Aston Martin is about to announce a partnership with British Airways and to create a special edition of DBS Superleggera.
A tweet from the official account of British Airways first launched a tangle of rumors. Soon after, a source close to the company contacted Autocar and received DBS images that seemed to be involved in the photo shoot. The car is distinguished by white paint (the same as the DBS image on a British Airways tweet) and striking exterior details of Union Jack.
Although there is no mention of Concorde on the car, the second photo shows everything because the car drives into a hangar in which aviation enthusiasts with eagle eyes will notice the front landing gear of the iconic supersonic passenger aircraft. Moreover, Dick Lovett is the official Aston Martin dealer in Bristol, and the last Concorde that has ever flown is in the Bristol Aerospace Museum.
The participation of Dick Lovett suggests that the car is a special offer for the dealer, available for order only through the group. No details of the model have been officially disclosed.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors