Aston Martin car for DTM debuted on trackMarch 5, 2019
The R-Motorsport team successfully conducted a run-in of the Aston Martin Vantage car, which debuts in the spring at the German DTM racing championship.
Sheikdown passed on the Spanish highway Jerez de la Frontera, where on Tuesday start pre-season tests.
“From the very first lap, the car worked perfectly,” shared the impressions of the 2010 DTM champion Paul di Resta, who drove six laps. – In a short time, the team did an incredible job preparing such a beautiful and superbly controlled car. I look forward to the start of tests on Tuesday. “
On March 5, Audi and BMW will join Aston Martin on the highway in Jerez. Di Resta will hold on the highway Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday, Jake Dennis will sit behind the wheel, and on Friday Ferdinand Habsburg will fly Aston Martin Vantage.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green