Aston Martin and Bentley will not participate in Geneva in 2021March 30, 2020
The Geneva motor show in 2020 was canceled due to the spread of the coronavirus, but some brands are going to miss it in 2021.
The new virus caused the cancellation of the Geneva motor show this year, but this could change the attitude of car makers to auto shows in the future. According to the agency Autocar, Aston Martin and Bentley will not participate in the Geneva auto show in 2021. According to Adrian Hallmark, head of Bentley, the corporation is not required to attend such events, and Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer has expressed support for his colleague.
It should be emphasized that in 2020 both Aston Martin and Bentley were going to organize a presentation of new roadsters at the Geneva auto show, but as a result, their shows took place online.
Apparently, automakers plan to extend this practice to the upcoming new model. Nevertheless, almost 20 years remained until Geneva 2021, so British brands may well change their plans.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors