Armstrong leads the day of the testApril 18, 2019
Marcus Armstrong from Prema Racing led the protocol of the first day of the last pre-season series of tests of Formula 3, which started today at Hungaroring.
The tests were interrupted several times with red flags, it was not without accidents – Alex Peroni caught the barrier after the departure in the 11th turn, but the program turned out to be saturated – the riders traveled a great distance working with cars and tires – for two days each received six sets of Medium tires .
The tests involved two Russians – Robert Schwartzman and Artem Petrov – in the morning they showed the 2nd and 6th time, and in the second session – the 29th and 14th.
Tomorrow at the Hungaroring will be the second and last day of tests.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak