Armstrong leads the day of the testApril 18, 2019
Marcus Armstrong from Prema Racing led the protocol of the first day of the last pre-season series of tests of Formula 3, which started today at Hungaroring.
The tests were interrupted several times with red flags, it was not without accidents – Alex Peroni caught the barrier after the departure in the 11th turn, but the program turned out to be saturated – the riders traveled a great distance working with cars and tires – for two days each received six sets of Medium tires .
The tests involved two Russians – Robert Schwartzman and Artem Petrov – in the morning they showed the 2nd and 6th time, and in the second session – the 29th and 14th.
Tomorrow at the Hungaroring will be the second and last day of tests.
- The Swedes showed the electric bike Kalk OR
- Chinese tuners add aggression to Tesla Model X
- Rare Volkswagen Camper Van will be auctioned off
- Kia K5 overturned in a jump between two trampolines
- Watch the Kia K5 make a 360-degree turn in the air