Armored BMW X5 staged a race with a bulletMay 14, 2020
BMW has published a short video called The Race, dedicated to the armored version of the new generation X5 crossover. In it, the car competed in speed with a bullet.
The video starts with the sound of a shot. Then we are shown a crossover that maneuvers on the road at high speed, and then turns to meet the bullet with its windshield.
In fact, a car, of course, cannot get ahead of a piece of metal fired from a firearm. At the same time, the new BMW X5 VR6 Protection can really successfully withstand gun shots chambered for 7.62 × 39 mm, which is used, for example, in a modification of the Kalashnikov assault rifle. The crossover is equipped with a 4.4-liter gasoline engine with two turbines developing 530 liters. with. and 750 Nm of torque. The armored car is gaining the first 100 kph in 5.9 s, and its maximum speed was 210 km per hour.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon