ARC strongly promotes Vector electric projectApril 21, 2019
ARC continues to develop the ARC Vector electric motorcycle project and is gradually moving towards production. They have already received money from Venture Capital (Land Rover), and now they are launching a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds and fulfill their dreams.
ARC has a multi-year fundraising plan. Crowd funding – the second phase. All the money raised at this stage will be spent on building a plant in St. Atan, South Wales. On this object they plan to produce ARC Vector. The crowdfunding campaign starts on May 6th.
Vector – cool, futuristic electrocycle with a power reserve of up to 582 km (wow) and recharging up to 40 minutes. The electrocycle can accelerate to 100 km / h in 3.1 seconds. Maximum speed: 200 km / h.
The manufacturer plans to release 399 electric cycles.
Key features of ARC Vector:
electric motor: 399 V;
power: 133 hp / 400 Nm;
weight: 220 kg;
power reserve: 582 km;
price: 90,000 pounds.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit