ARC strongly promotes Vector electric projectApril 21, 2019
ARC continues to develop the ARC Vector electric motorcycle project and is gradually moving towards production. They have already received money from Venture Capital (Land Rover), and now they are launching a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds and fulfill their dreams.
ARC has a multi-year fundraising plan. Crowd funding – the second phase. All the money raised at this stage will be spent on building a plant in St. Atan, South Wales. On this object they plan to produce ARC Vector. The crowdfunding campaign starts on May 6th.
Vector – cool, futuristic electrocycle with a power reserve of up to 582 km (wow) and recharging up to 40 minutes. The electrocycle can accelerate to 100 km / h in 3.1 seconds. Maximum speed: 200 km / h.
The manufacturer plans to release 399 electric cycles.
Key features of ARC Vector:
electric motor: 399 V;
power: 133 hp / 400 Nm;
weight: 220 kg;
power reserve: 582 km;
price: 90,000 pounds.
- Interior view: Mercedes-AMG E63 S 2021 accelerates to 300 km / h
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter