Arc opened pre-orders for the electric bike VectorJune 8, 2019
The novelty is positioned by the manufacturer as the “most advanced electric motorcycle in the world” and it looks really impressive. So far, it is planned to release 399 copies.
For the first time the bike was shown at the Milan EICMA exhibition in the autumn of 2018. The electric café-racer is a 220-kilogram motorcycle (due to the use of a carbon monocoque) with a carbon-fiber customized pendulum, a powerful battery, a projection display and a user-machine interface.
The power unit (399 volts) delivers 133 hp. and torque 148 Nm. According to the manufacturer, in mixed mode, the motorcycle can travel up to 435 km. To the “hundred” it accelerates in three seconds, and the maximum speed is 200 km / h.
Almost 400 copies of Vector’a plan to release within one and a half years. Production will be a platform in South Wales, United Kingdom starting next year. The cost of one motorcycle will be 90 000 pounds
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version