Arc opened pre-orders for the electric bike VectorJune 8, 2019
The novelty is positioned by the manufacturer as the “most advanced electric motorcycle in the world” and it looks really impressive. So far, it is planned to release 399 copies.
For the first time the bike was shown at the Milan EICMA exhibition in the autumn of 2018. The electric café-racer is a 220-kilogram motorcycle (due to the use of a carbon monocoque) with a carbon-fiber customized pendulum, a powerful battery, a projection display and a user-machine interface.
The power unit (399 volts) delivers 133 hp. and torque 148 Nm. According to the manufacturer, in mixed mode, the motorcycle can travel up to 435 km. To the “hundred” it accelerates in three seconds, and the maximum speed is 200 km / h.
Almost 400 copies of Vector’a plan to release within one and a half years. Production will be a platform in South Wales, United Kingdom starting next year. The cost of one motorcycle will be 90 000 pounds
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green
- Mini has prepared stylish special editions for two of its bestsellers
- GMC closed acceptance of orders for electric pickup Hummer Edition 1
- Volkswagen named the start of sales of the new Caddy
- A teaser for the serial version of Fisker Ocean appeared on the network