Aprillia introduced the limited special version RSV4 X 2019March 26, 2019
The Italian company produces the next Limited Edition of its most popular sportbike model RSV4 in the amount of only ten copies.
The sports motorcycle is equipped with a V-shaped engine with a volume of 1,100 cm ³, whose power is 225 hp. And with all this, the RSV4 X weighs only 165 kg. The key element is the ANN gearbox with neutral speed at the beginning and six subsequent ones. This gearbox is first used in Aprillia bikes.
Also, the motorcycle is equipped with the latest fashion: modern APRC electronics package with all available systems, Akrapovic titanium exhausts, new Brembo calipers – GP4-MS and Pirelli slick.
Each of the ten sportbikes will cost 39,900 euros. A preliminary order for an exclusive new product will be opened in mid-April, it can be done by filling out a special form on the official website of the manufacturer.
- Jaguar has patented a rather unusual supercar
- Ford introduced the “charged” crossover Puma ST
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan
- Two Daihatsu get new styling packages from Modellista
- The last limousine Kennedy drove alive to be sold