Aprilia unveils limited edition motorcycle Tuono V4 XAugust 30, 2020
Italian firm Aprilia unveiled the Tuono V4 X hypernaked.
As the company notes, the limited edition Tuono V4 X features many carbon parts and a unique paint job called Bol d’Or.
The bike, in particular, received a clutch and brake levers, a crankcase cover, adjustable footrests and an aluminum fuel cap. In addition, the bike is equipped with Marchesini forged magnesium discs, Brembo GP4-MS brake calipers, Akrapovič titanium exhaust with carbon fiber pipe, which maximizes performance and improves sound.
The Tuono V4 X is powered by a 221 horsepower engine borrowed from the RSV4 1100, on which it develops 217 hp. It should be noted that this Italian motorcycle, being a hypernaked, has a fairly low weight – 166 kilograms.
Speaking of the cost of the Aprilia Tuono V4 X, this bike will have to pay 34,900 euros
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration