Aprilia Tuono 660 debut date announcedJanuary 7, 2021
Aprilia has announced the premiere date for the Tuono 660, a concept that was unveiled at the 2019 Milan exhibition.
So, the new bike will debut before the end of the first quarter of 2021. The novelty will receive a 660-cc liquid-cooled engine with a capacity of 95 hp. At the same time, the torque of the model is currently not disclosed.
In fact, the new model is a revised version of the RS 660 motorcycle launched in October 2020, for this reason there are a number of similarities in appearance. The weight of the motorcycle will be 182 kg, thanks to which it will be possible to provide impeccable handling. In addition, the bike will be equipped with a shortened windshield, a TFT color screen, with which you can switch between driving modes.
The Aprilia Tuono 660 is expected to start at $ 10,499. As a reminder, Aprilia is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer, one of seven brands owned by Piaggio, one of the largest bike manufacturers. Aprilia, which was founded in 1945, originally made scooters, but is currently making racing motorcycles.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years