Aprilia RS 660 serial super sport will be presented at the end of the year.March 29, 2019
The concept of the Aprilia RS 660, presented at the EICMA 2018, can be decomposed into three important things: a two-cylinder engine (RSV4 trim), a supersport design, the concept of active aerodynamics. According to rumors, active aerodynamics is the next step for the new generation of motorcycles, including the Aprilia RSV4 superbike, which is expected in 2021.
French journalists, Moto-Station, spoke with representatives of Aprilia, who confirmed the presentation of the Aprilia RS 660 production model at EICMA 2019.
At the end of last year, Aprilia RS 660 spy photos were published. The motorcycle was tested in two versions: road and track.
The Aprilia RS 660 is equipped with a trimmed Aprilia RSV4 motor, which is well adapted to Aprilia brand electronics. Expected power over 100 hp As for the cost, it is too early to raise this issue.
The super sports market is in decline, so Noale Motor Works is doing everything right – this niche is almost free.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air