Aprilia and Moto Guzzi motorcycles came under reviewAugust 21, 2019
Models of both brands are produced at the same factories, since Piaggio does not have its own sites. The cause of the campaign was a problem with the brake system.
The Piaggio Group reports that recall events will start in North America, but all owners of the following models should check their motorcycles:
– Aprilia Mana 850 2013-2014
– Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 2014-2016
– Aprilia Shiver 900 2018
– Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 2019-2020
– Moto Guzzi Audace 1400 and Eldorado 1400 2016-2018
– 2017 Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Bagger
– Moto Guzzi California 1400 2017-2018.
In these models, there is a problem with the brake master cylinder malfunction, due to which the front caliper can be clamped. This defect in some cases leads to a complete or partial stop of the bike.
In total, the number of problematic instances was 1,701.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype