Apple may invest $ 3.6 billion in KiaFebruary 3, 2021
Apple plans to invest in Kia.
Information appeared on the Web that the American company is interested in working together with the South Korean automaker Kia Motors. Apple plans to release “apple” electric cars. In addition, the company intends to invest about $ 3.6 billion within the framework of this project.
According to the published information, the corresponding agreement will be signed by the parties on the 27th of this month. In the event that information about such an agreement is confirmed, Kia and Apple may open production lines for Apple Car at factories located in the state of Georgia.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts