Apple cars will lose traditional controlsFebruary 5, 2021
There are many speculations on the Web about the future of Apple’s electric car, including that it will be a very futuristic car.
As reported by Pepelac.News with reference to CNBC, the first Apple cars will be deprived of the usual controls, which means only one thing – electric cars will receive the latest level of autonomous control systems. It is assumed that at the first stage they will be involved in logistics operations and work in the field of robotaxi.
It should be noted that according to the latest data, Kia will be producing a car for Apple, as the speedme.ru edition wrote about a few days ago. There was even information that an American company was investing a large amount of money in Koreans.
At the same time, Apple is going to produce its cars at the Kia plant in Georgia, USA. The first vehicles should leave the assembly line no earlier than 2024.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts