Appearance of the new Peugeot 208 unveiled before the premiereFebruary 23, 2019
Hatchback design is made in the style of the model 508
The network has photos of the compact hatchback Peugeot 208 new generation. The model received the appearance in the spirit of liftback 508 and the version on batteries.
The design of the new 208th has become more sporting. This is achieved through an elongated and embossed hood, as well as stamping on the side panels of the body. The hatchback was equipped with LED optics, the design of which is duplicated in front and behind, and with front fangs, like in the 508th.
Judging by the photos, the salon has also undergone changes. It guesses the succession of the i-Cockpit architecture, but most of the elements look different. So, the central display is now installed in a special niche, the decor of the digital dashboard has changed, the location of the ventilation deflectors and buttons.
The electric version of the Peugeot 208 is likely to receive a powerplant from the DS3 Crossback E-Tense. This is a 136-strong electric motor and a battery pack with a capacity of 50 kilowatt-hours, which allows the crossover to travel on a single charge of up to 300 kilometers.
[supsystic-slider id=991 position=”center”]
- Honda will no longer install vacuum cleaners in Honda Odyssey minivans
- Another Tesla Model 3 exploded in the garage
- New DS7 Crossback Louvre Edition will showcase the Louvre’s most significant projects on the multimedia screen
- General Motors and its Cruise project will help Honda implement robotic taxi in Japan
- Vietnamese company VinFast unveils three electric crossovers