Appearance Hyundai Veloster N DCT disclosed in the photoMarch 5, 2020
The first 8-speed Hyundai Veloster will be released in April. The first hidden photos of the model appeared, as well as a photograph of the interior.
The 8-speed Veloster N is due to be released as a model year change in South Korea to replace the recently discontinued Veloster N. The eight-speed DCT is expected to boost Veloster N sales.
N-Performance Veloster delivers a maximum output of 250 hp. using a 2.0-liter gasoline turbo engine. The dual-clutch gearbox applied to the 8-speed DCT Veloster N is an 8-speed DCT, which is different from the dry 7-speed DCT Hyundai Motor, which is characterized by 30% quick response and increased efficiency.
The car has reduced power losses by minimizing friction and oil losses in hydraulic systems. The energy transfer efficiency is 93.8%.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup