Appearance Hyundai Veloster N DCT disclosed in the photoMarch 5, 2020
The first 8-speed Hyundai Veloster will be released in April. The first hidden photos of the model appeared, as well as a photograph of the interior.
The 8-speed Veloster N is due to be released as a model year change in South Korea to replace the recently discontinued Veloster N. The eight-speed DCT is expected to boost Veloster N sales.
N-Performance Veloster delivers a maximum output of 250 hp. using a 2.0-liter gasoline turbo engine. The dual-clutch gearbox applied to the 8-speed DCT Veloster N is an 8-speed DCT, which is different from the dry 7-speed DCT Hyundai Motor, which is characterized by 30% quick response and increased efficiency.
The car has reduced power losses by minimizing friction and oil losses in hydraulic systems. The energy transfer efficiency is 93.8%.
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car