Antonio Giovinazzi: We finished the car after the testsMarch 15, 2019
Antonio Giovinazzi is optimistic about the upcoming Australian Grand Prix. Racer Alfa Romeo noted that after the tests in the team finalized the car, and it gives him confidence.
Antonio Giovinazzi: “I am glad that I will go to the start after two long years of waiting. Finally, I’m in Melbourne and ready for the first race. I look forward to Friday to get to work. Today the day also turned out to be tense – briefings with engineers, communication with the press, but tomorrow full-scale work will begin.
I hope we can fight for points, but for now we don’t know. Let’s wait for the Sabbath to understand what positions we are in relative to the rest. In the team, everyone is positive, with tests we made sure that we have a good car. Over the past week we have done a lot to finalize the car after the tests, which adds confidence. ”
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024