Antonio Giovinazzi: I am pleased with the progressFebruary 22, 2019
On the final day of the first week of tests, Antonio Giovinazzi traveled the greatest distance of the day – 154 laps. In Alfa Romeo conducted aerodynamic tests and evaluated the settings for long and short series of circles, following the planned program.
Antonio Giovinazzi (8th): “Another day I completely spent behind the wheel. I am pleased with the progress we have achieved this week, and the whole team feels motivated.
I feel comfortable both in the car and in the team – we work constructively. There is another week of tests ahead, during which we will focus on further progress and studying the features of the machine. I look forward to returning to the track. ”
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors