Antonio Giovinazzi: I am pleased with the progressFebruary 22, 2019
On the final day of the first week of tests, Antonio Giovinazzi traveled the greatest distance of the day – 154 laps. In Alfa Romeo conducted aerodynamic tests and evaluated the settings for long and short series of circles, following the planned program.
Antonio Giovinazzi (8th): “Another day I completely spent behind the wheel. I am pleased with the progress we have achieved this week, and the whole team feels motivated.
I feel comfortable both in the car and in the team – we work constructively. There is another week of tests ahead, during which we will focus on further progress and studying the features of the machine. I look forward to returning to the track. ”
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines