Antoine Hubert died of injuriesSeptember 1, 2019
Two hours after stopping the Saturday Formula 2 race at the Spa, the FIA officially confirmed the death of one of the participants in the terrible incident in the second round of the race – Antoine Hubert.
Despite the fact that emergency and medical teams arrived at the scene of the accident, the Frenchman could not be saved – his injuries were incompatible with life and at 18:35 local time, almost an hour and a half after the accident, he died. He was 22 years old.
The co-pilot who participated in this incident, Juan Manuel Correa, was sent to the Liège hospital, doctors consider his condition to be stable. More detailed information about his condition will appear later.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily