Another Tesla Model 3 exploded in the garageJanuary 23, 2021
The explosion of Tesla Model 3 is reported by the Chinese media.
The Tesla Model 3 electric car again exploded spontaneously in one of the parking lots of an apartment building in Shanghai. Video recordings of the fire or photographs have not yet been published. Chinese media believe that the car caught fire spontaneously, but Tesla has a different opinion on this matter.
In the corresponding message, Tesla indicates that the cause of the fire could have been damage to the bottom of the electric car and the batteries under it. There is no information about the extent to which the car burned down, but it is known that there are no victims in the incident.
Earlier, the speedme.ru publication has repeatedly reported cases of spontaneous combustion of Tesla cars in China. In one of the cases, an electric car caught fire burned two more cars parked nearby. In all cases, there were no fire victims.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO