Another Tesla Model 3 exploded in the garageJanuary 23, 2021
The explosion of Tesla Model 3 is reported by the Chinese media.
The Tesla Model 3 electric car again exploded spontaneously in one of the parking lots of an apartment building in Shanghai. Video recordings of the fire or photographs have not yet been published. Chinese media believe that the car caught fire spontaneously, but Tesla has a different opinion on this matter.
In the corresponding message, Tesla indicates that the cause of the fire could have been damage to the bottom of the electric car and the batteries under it. There is no information about the extent to which the car burned down, but it is known that there are no victims in the incident.
Earlier, the speedme.ru publication has repeatedly reported cases of spontaneous combustion of Tesla cars in China. In one of the cases, an electric car caught fire burned two more cars parked nearby. In all cases, there were no fire victims.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web