Another McLaren Senna burned out in AustriaJuly 2, 2019
The fire has already destroyed at least the second copy of the McLaren Senna, and this time the audience of thousands of people gathered at the Red Bull Ring in Austria witnessed the fire.
Before the national stage of Formula 1, a parade of modern supercars was held, driven by famous racers. Behind the wheel of the McLaren Senna got the Austrian Gerhard Berger, who previously spoke for the team in the world championship.
One of the laps on the track was already completed by the pilot on a burning supercar, which was removed by the fans on the podium. Why the car broke out McLaren does not know yet, but is investigating the situation.
This is not the first fire involving Senna. Earlier, the popular YouTube-blogger Salomondrin lost his supecker, who owned only a couple of weeks – his coupe also caught fire on the move and was completely destroyed by fire.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale