Announced the date of the presentation of the most powerful Hyundai SonataMay 9, 2020
The KCB portal today has information about the premiere date of the “charged” Hyundai Sonata model, as well as its technical characteristics.
So, the company plans to present the Hyundai Sonata N Line model on May 20, and the production of cars will start next month. However, it is not yet known which market the car will get to first. Experts suggest that it will be the United States or South Korea. The “charged” model will receive a 2.5-liter petrol turbo engine with a power of 294 hp, which is combined with an 8-speed preselective robotized gearbox.
The passenger compartment has seats with a sports profile, as well as developed lateral support. All elements of the interior of the model have a red stitching.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery