Announced the date of the presentation of the most powerful Hyundai SonataMay 9, 2020
The KCB portal today has information about the premiere date of the “charged” Hyundai Sonata model, as well as its technical characteristics.
So, the company plans to present the Hyundai Sonata N Line model on May 20, and the production of cars will start next month. However, it is not yet known which market the car will get to first. Experts suggest that it will be the United States or South Korea. The “charged” model will receive a 2.5-liter petrol turbo engine with a power of 294 hp, which is combined with an 8-speed preselective robotized gearbox.
The passenger compartment has seats with a sports profile, as well as developed lateral support. All elements of the interior of the model have a red stitching.
- GAC to Unveil GAC Enpulse Sports Coupe Concept in Beijing
- Ford will put five electrified car devices on the assembly line in Canada
- Announced 1100-horsepower Tesla Model S Plaid
- Kia unveils updated 2021 Stinger sports liftback
- BMW plans to seriously update its lineup