Announced prices for track Mercedes-AMG GT R ProJuly 17, 2019
Supercar estimated at almost 200 thousand dollars
The track supercar Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro enters the American market. There the model will be worth from 199 650 dollars.
The GT R Pro coupe, designed for races on the track, will be released in a limited edition of 750 copies. This sports car is equipped with a 577-horsepower 4.0-liter V8 twin-turbo engine combined with a seven-speed AMG Speedshift DCT gearbox and rear-wheel drive. During its development, technologies and settings of AMG GT3 and GT4 racing cars were used.
The result of this coupe at the Nürburgring was seven minutes and 04.63 seconds, which is six seconds faster than the AMG GT R road variant.
However, the GT R Pro turned out to be much slower than its rival, the 700-hp coupe of the Porsche 911 GT2 RS MR, which drove the North Loop 24 seconds faster, setting a record. For comparison, the prices of the Porsche 911 GT2 RS start at $ 293,200, and for the track version of the MR you will have to pay another 86.6 thousand dollars more.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70