Announced a complete set of new compact cross-country KIA SeltosJuly 4, 2019
Despite the fact that the model was officially presented last month, there were no details about the technical component. However still got some materials that reveal the novelty.
KIA Seltos subcompact crossover should enter the Russian markets in July-August, the price tag will traditionally be announced closer to the start of sales. The model’s engine range is represented by 1.5-liter gasoline and diesel engines, as well as one 1.4-liter turbocharged engine.
There will be eight complete sets in total: HTE, HTK, HTK +, HTX, HTX +, GTK, GTX and GTX +. Each of them will be equipped with a different set of options. In the base model has the headlights Follow-me-home, two airbags, ABS with EBD and infotainment system with four columns.
The most expensive versions of the subcompact cross country have 17-inch alloy wheels, an electric drive hatch, a top-of-the-line Bose stereo with eight speakers, an all-round vision camera, front parking sensors and front seat ventilation.
- The dynamics of the new BMW M5 CS showed on video
- Ferrari brought the mysterious Ferrari GTC4Lusso to tests
- Cupra Formentor will receive a cyclist detection function
- Chief Process Engineer becomes the new CEO of Lotus
- Polestar releases wireless update for Polestar 2