Android Auto suggested drivers replace with another applicationSeptember 7, 2019
Google is forced to ask car owners to temporarily change the Android Auto application.
The reason lies in the mistakes of the assistant, the company proposed an alternative in the form of Google Assistant Driving Mode, despite the different principle of operation, the application includes similar functions with Android Auto. According to the magazine “Profile”, the developers are already working on bugs.
It is clarified that the problems on the part of automotive software are all adjusted, experts eliminate problems in the gadget’s interface.
Android Auto is a special platform that combines the infotainment complex of the car and gadgets.
Google promises that all the bugs will be fixed in the next few weeks, the updated version will include a wider range of functions.
- New Toyota SUV is cheaper than Hyundai Creta will appear on September 23
- McLaren launches five special editions for Senna GTR LM to celebrate 25th Le Mans victory
- Brussels Motor Show prepares to open in 2021
- Mitsubishi showed the updated crossover Eclipse Cross
- Kia Sonet crossover sales started