Andrea Crunola sensationally wins Monza Rally Show 2019December 9, 2019
30-year-old Italian racer Andrea Crunola paired with navigator Marco Bergonzi sensationally won the Monza Rally Show 2019, ahead of all three Hyundai factory racers Dani Sordo, Craig Brin and Andreas Mikkelsen.
In the absence of the champion of the last four years, Valentino Rossi Cruniola won five out of eight SUs in his Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 and did not lose leadership during all three days of the competition, ahead of Dani Sordo who took second place by 11.5 seconds. The top three winners were locked by another local racer Andrea Nuchit in a private Hyundai, and he would be the second if not for a five-second penalty on SU6.
Only fifth and sixth completed the race Brin and Mikkelsen. Hyundai riders could only console themselves with a complete victory in a separate Masters Show competition, which was held in the format of the Champions Race. Here, in the final, Dani Sordo defeated Thierry Neuville, who did not participate in the main rally program, and Mikkelsen and Brin shared the third place.
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network
- The tests captured the crossover Ford Explorer in the off-road version of FX4
- Shelby GT500CR or a refurbished legend with a carbon body
- A road with wireless charging for electric cars appeared in Israel
- Chevy Corvette C8 coupe prototype spotted in powerful Z06 version