Analysts predict growth of Tesla shares to $ 2,500August 2, 2020
Morgan Stanley specialists do not exclude that the shares of the American company may rise another 66%.
The demand for the American automaker of electric cars around the world continues to grow and breaks all records according to the forecasts of analysts who regularly monitor the dynamics of the growth of Tesla shares.
This time, Morgan Stanley experts suggested that in the near future, the value of Tesla shares could grow by another 66%, reaching $ 2.5 thousand.
Note that today the value of a share of an American company is 1.5 thousand dollars and for manufacturers this is an excellent figure, especially since Tesla products are popular all over the world and the company is constantly developing, increasing production capacity.
If the forecast turns out to be correct and Tesla shares rise again, then the company can become the most influential in the global market. According to the founder of the brand, Elon Musk, he hoped for such a result, but assumed that it would be possible to achieve it in a few years.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version