An updated Opel Crossland went on saleNovember 4, 2020
The updated crossover went on sale in the UK market.
Vauxhall has introduced an updated Crossland 2021 crossover in the UK. The standard equipment of the newest car includes 16-inch wheels, LED headlights, a multimedia system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, as well as a lane departure warning system and road sign recognition systems.
For an additional fee, the customer can order the installation of a rear view camera, parking sensors, improved multimedia system, 17-inch wheels, leather seat upholstery, heated seats and steering wheel, wireless charger for gadgets, keyless access to the cabin and much more.
The updated Crossland is powered by a 1.2-liter gasoline engine with 82, 108 and 128 hp, as well as a 1.5-liter diesel power unit with 108 and 118 hp. All options are available for purchase with both 6-speed manuals and 6-speed automatic transmission. In addition to the modified configurations, the car received a reconfigured suspension and steering. The base version of the Vauxhall Crossland crossover costs £ 19,060.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021