An unusual six-wheel Cadillac hearse will be on saleDecember 27, 2019
In January 2020, a auction will be organized by the Barrett-Jackson auction house where they will sell the 1972 Cadillac Fleetwood for the production year, which they turned into a rather strange 6-wheel hearse.
The owner acquired a decommissioned Cadillac Fleetwood and began to remodel it. First, he made the Cadillac longer and mounted an additional axle from the front. In the process of refinement, in particular, elements from the 1959 Cadillac station wagon were used. Then the enthusiast removed the body panels from the engine and “sawed off” the roof of the cabin.
The hearse has a 8.2-liter V8 petrol power unit, working together with a 4-band automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive system. On the motor there is a custom collector of very large dimensions.
It should be emphasized that at present the starting price of an unusual car under the name Pirate Surf Mobile is unknown.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric