An inexpensive analogue of Toyota Hilux from China appeared on saleSeptember 13, 2020
We are talking about the Great Wall Pao pickup, which is also available in a special version of Pao Offroad.
The Chinese concern Great Wall has introduced its new Pao pickup truck to the market. Previously, a pickup could be pre-ordered. The car is seen as a budget alternative to the Japanese Toyota Hilux pickup. At first, the new product will be available in the Chinese market.
The assembly is going to be set up at the Haval plant in the Tula region. The pickup engine range consists of two power units – a 2.0-liter gasoline engine with 190 hp. moved from the previous version, but a modern 2.0-liter turbodiesel with 165 hp. became a novelty. In tandem with the motors, the 8АКПП works, and the all-wheel drive system is available for an additional charge.
The developers did not forget about comfort – Great Wall Pao was equipped with an advanced multimedia complex, climate control for 2 zones, leather interior trim and a spectacular sunroof.
For the basic version of the Great Wall Pao, dealers in China ask 117,800 yuan, and the top version of the Pao Offroad will cost 169,800 yuan.
Earlier it became known that the new generation Haval H2 will be presented at the Beijing Motor Show at the end of September. The sales of this model have dropped dramatically recently, so an update is urgently needed.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck