An image of a strange Porsche with a steering wheel in the middle appearedNovember 11, 2020
Official teaser posted on Porsche’s social media
Porsche has shared with social networks a teaser of a car with a center steering wheel, strange by the standards of the brand. However, in order to see the unusual landing formula, the image had to be brightened.
The photo depicts clearly not a sports car, but something that resembles a compact city car – probably a hatchback or minivan. The company only stressed that this is a vision of how a Porsche car could look in the future: a futuristic one-box with narrow slits for headlights, an autopilot and three seats, with passenger seats installed on both sides behind the driver’s back. Judging by the fact that the car on the teaser lacks a traditional radiator grill, it runs on electricity.
This teaser is part of a series of publications titled Porsche Unseen, dedicated to the secrets of the Weissach design studio. Prior to this, the dig had shown a 1950s-style speedster and a hypercar that looked like a sports prototype for endurance racing.
It is expected that within a few weeks Porsche will disclose information about prototypes, which for various reasons were not shown to the public and did not go into series. Among them is a city car with a steering wheel in the middle.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system